Children’s Tent Schedule & Sponsors
Thanks to our generous Children’s Tent sponsors for making this year’s children’s area the best one yet!
~ CHILDREN’S TENT SCHEDULE ~
~ SATURDAY, SEPT. 22, 2018, 12-6pm ~
- Face Painting with Miss Angie from PopRox Productions, 12-6pm
- Shriner’s Clowns: Saturday, Sept. 22, 11am-2pm
- Costume Parade led by Celtic Cross bagpiper, Saturday, Sept, 22, 1:30pm
- The Magic of Danny Diamond, Saturday, Sept. 22, 2-3pm
Sponsored by Gold Sponsor Wooster School
91 Miry Brook Road, Danbury, CT, (203) 830-3900, www.woosterschool.org
- Balloon Twisting by Danny Diamond, Saturday, Sept. 22, 3-4pm
Sponsored by Silver Sponsor Pour Me Cafe
Face Painting by Miss Angie of Poprox Productions
Carnival Games All Weekend Long!
Co-Sponsored by Hair Couture Salon, 590 Danbury Road, Ridgefield, CT
(203) 438-2121 www.haircouturesalon.com
Co-Sponsored by Thorne Academy of Irish Dance
6 Lake Ave., Danbury, CT. (203) 305 – 2206
~ SCHEDULE OF EVENTS ~
~ SUNDAY, SEPT. 23, 2018, 12-6pm ~
- Face Painting with Miss Angie of PopRox Productions
- Bubble Zone
- Kid’s Karaoke
- Kid’s Crafts
- Carnival Games
- Treasure Hunt
- Make & Shake a Shamrock
- Thumbprint Rainbows
- Irish Village
- Kid’s Crafts & and MORE!
The children’s tent will be managed by Wendy Ann Mitchell, Ladies Ancient Order of Hibernian member, Greater Danbury Cultural Foundation Board Member and award-winning owner of Poprox Productions and Wandering Arts Studio. We have a huge assortment of fun, creative, cultural activities for you and your child/children to enjoy all weekend long!
Do you have questions or want to sponsor us? Contact Wendy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 501-7424.